Gett’s One Transport, the leading web ordering and management platform providing ground transportation solutions for global corporations, has been nominated for the 23rd Annual Business Travel Awards “Best Ground Transportation Company” of 2018.
One Transport is the biggest black cab & executive car fleet in the UK with over 15,000 black cabs (more than 50% of the black cabs in the UK) and 50,000+ executive cars available in over 350 cities, across 35 countries.
It was built and optimized with the help of Chicago-based software company Sphere Software. Powered by Gett technology, One Transport offers the same outstanding quality of service, competitive pricing and excellent reliability that consumers benefit from when using the Gett core product. All vehicles are Licensed Private Hire Car Association (LPHCA) drivers carefully selected by OT’s partner fleets. black cabs are fully licensed by TFL and rated above 4.85 out of 5. All packaged through an operational web booking and management platform and mobile-friendly web version, offering digital booking, tracking and full reporting.
One Transport features a front-office dashboard that is accessible to companies once they sign up for the platform. This insightful dashboard allows companies to: view statistics showing a company’s booking trends, create employee profiles and destination points, manage account roles, choose from six different vehicle options, create travel policy rules for individual users, and much more.
Additionally, One Transport is only offered to Gett’s highest-rated black taxi and private hire drivers. This ensures the best-quality drivers for their B2B customers, as drivers cannot cancel their ride once a pick-up is confirmed.
Principal differentiators between One Transport and main competitors are the following:
• Fully integrated consolidation platform giving businesses access to a range of vehicles from one platform (black cab, standard, executive, MPV, courier – coaches and chauffeur coming soon)
• End to end international bookings, supported by coverage globally
• The volume of suppliers means One Transport can provide transportation at a greatly reduced rate (up to 20% cheaper than competitors)
• Algorithms that optimise corporate travel costs, booking the rider with the most cost efficient vendor based on availability and location
• Users have the ability to request an ‘asap’ ride or pre-book for a later date/time (30 mins for a black cab, an hour for an executive car)
• Best ETAs in the business, 3-5 minutes average pick up time for black cabs or 20 minutes for executive cars
• 24/7 multichannel support (phone, chat, email) based in London
• ISO 27001 accredited
Matte De Renzi, Managing Director of Gett UK also commented: “ Gett not only offer a quality black cab service for fast and efficient journeys, we connect companies to a whole range of corporate travel fleets across the UK and around the world. Working with Sphere has allowed us to provide the very best service to our client and we’re very pleased to be nominated for Annual Business Travel Awards.”
Winners of the 23rd Annual Business Travel Awards will be announced tomorrow, on January 22, 2018.
This event will take place at theJW Marriott Grosvenor House Hotel , Park Lane, in London, UK. To view the shortlist for each travel awards visit Business Travel Awards’’ website.